A 96 kHz audio expander from Allen & Heath, the GX4816 provides high-input-count remote expansion for SQ and dLive* mixing systems.
- (48) Mic Preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- (16) XLR Line Outs
- 96 kHz operation
- DX1 Port – compatible with a single DX32, or up to 2 DX168/DX164-W expanders
- DX2/ME Port – compatible with a single DX32, up to 2 DX168/DX164-W expanders, or an ME personal monitoring system.
- Compatible with SQ and dLive (firmware 1.9 onwards) systems
- Multiple GX4816 can be added to a system:
- Up to 2 GX4816 units can be added to a SQ system
- Up to 5 GX4816 units can be added to a dLive S Class system
- Up to 3 GX4816 units can be added to a dLive C Class system
- Note: additional GX4816 units sold separately.
- Rack-mounted (5u) or shelf/floor operation
- Plug and Play – no IP addressing required
- Compatible with CAT5e (or higher) cables of up to 100m
- Locking EtherCon ports